We are fundraising to add to our legacy of providing programs and services to those who need it the most.
This year we are celebrating the 125th Anniversary of our founding. With our deep history, rooted in faith and compassion for all, and our future desire to harness and activate resources for our consumers which promote and treat brain health, overall well-being, and belonging in an environment free of stigma, we believe we are positioned to continue our legacy of providing services to those who need it the most.
Our campaign is based on 4 Pillars:
- We are the only local adoption agency in Dubuque and the surrounding area.
- The Adoption program is our flagship legacy program that dates back to our founding in 1896.
- Your financial support will provide us the resources to continue to reach out to families and support them throughout their adoption process.
- We are committed to ending the stigma surrounding the word “Mental Illness” as we fully embrace the Brain Health Now initiative.
- We were the first brain health provider to put into practice a walk-in clinic for Brain Health consumers. Providing same day access to services.
- We provide the only mobile crisis response to brain health concerns in the area.
- We are the only brain health provider in the area that provides data driven results through our AccessMeCare Social Determinants of Health Engagement platform.
- Your financial support will allow us to reach and serve more individuals in a way that meets them where they are at; while guiding them to where they and need to be tomorrow.
- We are the only child well-being provider in the area that provides a full continuum of child well-being services that includes: brain health therapy and medication management, community based in-home care, foster group care, emergency shelter care, substance use disorder treatment, mentoring and health prevention, and Integrated Pediatric Health Home care.
- Our Child Welfare Emergency Services (Shelter Diversion program) has the highest diversion rate in the Eastern Iowa Department of Human Services Service Area with a 97% diversion rate from shelter placement.
Integrated Care Coordination and Transformational Community Based Care:
- Meeting people where they are at in their time of greatest need. Despite great facility-based programs, Hillcrest has the capacity and responsibility to go further than halfway in assisting the most marginalized people.
- Resources applied in greater percentage to services rather than physical assets.
- Each patient is assigned a patient navigator that assists individuals through the dual systems of care.
- We are the first provider to provide data driven results through our AccessMeCare Social Determinants of Health Engagement platform.
- Through AccessMeCare we can ensure all of our consumers have access to meet all of their Social Determinants of Health needs including access to transportation, housing, financial services, primary care, brain health care, education, and food insecurities.
- Your financial assistance with positively change lives while reaching the most marginalized people throughout eastern and southeastern Iowa.
If interested in making a recurring or multi year pledge please reach out to Mike Fidgeon, President/CEO or John Bellini, Chief Business Development Officer at (563) 583-7357.